Sunday, June 14, 2009

Randoms



We are freaking awesome...in the back eighties...Russia ROCKS!!!!!



Russian Flag in our camp



Russian Colors are out for Russia Day






Mr. Lenin and the CCCR




OK, I can't believe I forgot to write about the CIRCUS!!!!! It was so fun and super cheap...lions, tigers and no bears unfortunately, but there was a cheetah!!!! There were so many cool acts...one of the guys that was like running on a rat wheel thing that was swinging around was seriously tripping up and I thought I was going to watch him die. A lot of the acts were geared towards men...enough said.


One of the statues in the park of fallen political statues...Lots of lenins there and soviet union








So this is in front of the red square...all proletariats of the world unite!
This is when we met that random kid Alexander who took us to the palace because we were laughing at the ridiculous photo that we got of me unfortunately because of the wind.

3 comments:

  1. hahaha...did some vladimir lick the choco off you afterward....hahaha what a wierd thing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I just saw this...can you say Goddess? gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete