Sunday, July 5, 2009

Buns Butter Cookies With Bacon And Wigs


Inside the Kremlin...


St. Pete.


A creative ash tray.


storming the winter palace.


inside spilled blood...


the cathedral of spilled blood...the inside changed my life. Outside reminds me a lot of Basils.



I'm surrounded by tsars!!!


on our way to Peterhof.




I just think this photo ROCKS!


Winter Palace in the back...


Paul and Peter's fortress in Pete.


Knocking in protest for them to let us back into Basil's!!!!


Pelmeni!

WE GOT AN EMPTY WAGON ON THE METRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT ARE THE CHANCES!????


the inspiration for the title of this post.



and this one...so sad but I can't rememeber!!! I took an hour train ride by myself to get here and caught up with some other friends...apparently it is the main cathedral in Russia.



Honestly, I couldn't tell you the name of this cathedral...one of the hundred that I've seen in a couple weeks???

5 comments:

  1. Cool Pics..makes fun for more...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay these are pretty much the coolest pictures ever...the inside of that cathedral looks UNREAL. seriously, so cool! & my favorite part of that picture next to the water where you look like a dinosaur is the random unseen kid who is apparently hovering in midair. FREAKING HILARIOUS! AAAAAH i miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome pics girlie!! looks like a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rad sights! The buildings look gi-normous!

    ReplyDelete